Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello Blogosphere!

I am a college student who has to keep to a budget, but I can't help but to shop! It's an addiction I cannot seem to break, so I gladly feed the habit. But in an attempt to keep myself satiated between shopping trips, Turquoise & Tan Lines has been born! 

Thanks to a brilliant Grandma, Mom and personal experience, I pride myself in my knowledge of DIYs, beauty and health tips and fashion advice. So If you have a question or a topic you would like me to address, just let me know in the comments! 


I will blog at least weekly about my doings, advice, and some of a college girls favorite things! So follow me! Also feel free to follow me on Instagram or Pinterest. Just click the links to the right<3

Below is my puppy Zim (she loves her picture taken) and requests to make the occasional appearance on Turquoise & Tanlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment